On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 11:35 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> The summary files would have had this problem, but they would have
> just been regenerated, so not really an issue.

        Hi,
a) it's similar as moving from 32bit to 64bit architecture or the other
way; evo crashes for these situations, because the version is fine, but
it doesn't know whether the previous one was a 32bit or 64bit machine,
aka whether it should do some "translation" or not. (and doing
translation is not as that simple for usage of functions which are doing
sizeof(...); not a problem with db-summary, but still might be with
indexes and store summaries, I didn't check that.)

b) you cannot just drop it and regenerate, because it holds some
information for local providers, like labels, tags and such.

Silly reasons, but that's why I think those bugs are still opened (no
numbers handy).
        Bye,
        Milan