Hi,

On Thursday 08 July 2010 Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I finally finished converting Camel's error handling code to GError.
> CamelException is no more.

Is there a sensible way how we could deal with CamelException in our
evolution-kolab plugin, which will be developed against 2.30? This is, can
CamelException be wrapped in a way which will ease up the transition to
GError, once our plugin will be ported to 2.31?

Best regards,

        Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/