On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 09:50 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Mi, 2011-09-14 at 08:28 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> > yes, I agree, it wasn't the right change, I'm sorry for that. Please
> > revert the commit and reopen the bug.
>
> I reverted the EXDATE part of the commit, but couldn't reopen the bug
> (Bugzilla does't offer me that option). Can you reopen it?

        Hi,
thanks. I see Akhil took care of the reopen. And now just find the
proper solution (and possibly when it got broken at the first place).
I believe your investigation about newly set UID is correct, I also
noticed that they do not match, but I thought it's not relevant, until
you corrected my thoughts.
        Bye,
        Milan