hello all,

I encrypt almost all my emails with PGP. This has several significant
drawbacks:
1. Since I generate new private key every year, I need to keep track of all
of them to be able to decrypt and look at my old emails. I don't like this.
I want to archive old keys only for emergency purposes and have clean PGP
keyring.
2. It is impossible to do searches over encrypted emails.

I think it would be nice to have option or message-filter 'Decrypt into
(local) folder', where emails are kept decrypted.

Regards, Jakub