On Mon, 2017-08-07 at 00:16 +0200, Wolfram Wagner wrote:
> I still wonder how I managed to reset dconf, but anyway, this issue
> is fixed...

        Hi,
I wouldn't be surprised if it's about background processes being stale,
like from the previous login session. It doesn't apply only to D-Conf,
but to anything from GNOME Online Accounts down to evolution-data-
server background processes. There could happen in the past that the
process wasn't closed on log out, which made things misbehave. I do not
know the state of the issue at the moment, it was like 6 months ago (in
previous version). Maybe it's it. Maybe not.
        Bye,
        Milan