On 2020-04-22 16:57, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2020-04-22 at 15:33 +0800, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via
evolution-list wrote:
I tried the suggestions/pointers as outlined in the following link

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/-/issues/58

But it still doesn't work for me.

Maybe my evolution and evolution-ews is too old?

Do I need to download the latest source code for evolution and
evolution-ews and compile them myself?

Are there any good guides for me to follow?

You would be much better updating your system to the latest version of
your distro. Compiling Evolution is non-trivial. Alternatively, you can
look for a Flatpak version, but be aware that Flatpak versions work in
a sandbox that's largely isolated from the rest of your desktop.

If I upgrade my linux distro from Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS Desktop to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Desktop, will it break my Linux KVM/QEMU configuration, Windows 10 virtual machine with GPU Passthrough and other things?

Isn't compiling Evolution as simple as configure, make and make install?

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----
  • [Evolution] Extreme dif... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
    • Re: [Evolution] Ex... Andre Klapper
      • Re: [Evolution... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
        • Re: [Evolu... Milan Crha via evolution-list
          • Re: [E... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
            • R... Patrick O'Callaghan
              • ... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
                • ... Andre Klapper
                • ... Patrick O'Callaghan
                • ... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
          • Re: [E... Ángel González
            • R... Milan Crha via evolution-list
            • R... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list