On 2020-04-22 at 08:38 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> Nonetheless, the above is a Wiki page, it can
> be updated by anyone, thus if you can update it with relevant changes,
> then I believe users will appreciate it.

Not exactly. It's a wiki, yes, but I think there is some further
permission needed before being able to edit. I remember, time ago,
trying to improve a page about the build steps, yet not being able to
(came to think about it, I probably still have that on a txt somewhere…
).

I just checked on https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2 and
there's no edit option, there is a “Immutable Page” instead.
Going to https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2?action=edit
states
> You are not allowed to edit this page.

Kind regards

  • [Evolution] Extreme dif... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
    • Re: [Evolution] Ex... Andre Klapper
      • Re: [Evolution... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
        • Re: [Evolu... Milan Crha via evolution-list
          • Re: [E... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
            • R... Patrick O'Callaghan
              • ... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
                • ... Andre Klapper
                • ... Patrick O'Callaghan
                • ... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list
          • Re: [E... Ángel González
            • R... Milan Crha via evolution-list
            • R... Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via evolution-list