********************************

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim Helfer
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 1:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: User Friendly Exchange List

 Hello All,

  I'd just like to say that if I post to this a question to this list that
seems to result from some careless misconception or something that I missed
because I wasn't following instructions, PLEASE TELL ME.  There is always
the possibility that I have been proceeding in an idiotic fashion, and need
to be stopped before I do any real damage to myself or others.

 In addition, if I pose any "Frequently Asked Questions", I would apreciate
being directed to where the canonical answer is recorded, just in case I was
asking the wrong question, and to avoid any translations errors by a
2nd-hand explanations.

  Comparing the possibility of getting kicked in the butt once in a while
with the prospect of having my Exchange server crash because of a mail loop
and having to restore from a brick-level backup to a PDC without an
adequately tested Disaster Recovery procedures seems a worse deal[1].  For
me, my Company, my Users and my career.  If someone gets on over on me, it's
because I'm not on the ball.  Not because I'm being picked on.

  Personally, if I need uncritical encouragement and self-esteem building
validation of my personhood, I'll join a mailing list with this guy:

  http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

 Jim Helfer
 WTW Architects
 Pittsburgh PA

[1] Some of the stuff that could have happened to me before I started
learning by reading this list