From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:21 PM
Subject: RE: User Friendly Exchange List

Missy,

You will probably find few by me as well other than NAI/McAfee related. I
don't know about much else:) I have *learnt* quite alot from this list, you
and Ed especially. Larry does bring up a good point though. This list does
have a reputation that does not seem to occur on other lists that these same
people are on (E2K list for one).

As for the value of a list that Larry hosts, all I can speak to is the one
that he set up for Scripting. He is every bit as knowledgeable about
Scripting and SMS (as has already been pointed out) as anyone on this list
is about Exchange. He gives of his time and skills and requires no more than
you or Ed would in return.

Only time will tell if there is a need for what Larry is proposing.

As for why you do not see many post by me on this list, I have always tried
to follow the advise found in JOB 13:5 "If only you would be altogether
silent, for you that would be wisdom." NIV

Ken Powell
Systems Administrator
Clark County Office of Budget and Information Services (OBIS)
Vancouver, Washington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (360) 397-6121 x4658