From:   Atkinson, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, September 06, 2001 10:32 AM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Trend Scanmail on 2-node cluster

hi all,

we're having trouble installing scanmail on our 2 node exchange 5.5 cluster,
running on win2k.

it manages to install onto the passive node but fails when attempting the
active node. We're not getting much joy through trend tech support, so if
anyone here has any experience with scanmail on a cluster then I'd
appreciate some help...

regards,
dan

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited