I've rarely had a successful installation of a new version of Trend over an
older version. I've pretty much given up trying and uninstall the older
version, clean out the bits that the uninstall fails to remove properly and
then do a fresh installation. It saves me from having to do it later when I
call SSM support because feature $foo isn't working as expected.

Never tried it on a cluster though.

  Chris Scharff    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.swinc.com
  Simpler-Webb, Inc.      Austin, TX         +1-512-322-0071