From: Atkinson, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 9:26 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Trend Scanmail on 2-node cluster

> I had issues.  It turned out that they did not support versions 3.5
> clustered on W2K with Exchange 5.5 with sp4.

we have scanmail v3.52 with W2K, Exchange 5.5/sp4 - is this compatible to
your knowledge?

> It turned out it did not get all the
> registry entries
> installed on the other cluster node but it did get the
> cluster part of the
> registry okay.

ok, i'll check what's happening with registry settings. Did you have
problems with the actual installation? When we install, the passive node
installs without problems, just goes straight in, then the installer pauses
for ages trying to install the active node before finally reporting failure.

> Make sure the registry entries in the
> services section are
> identical.

where exactly in the registry do you mean? hkey_local_machine/system?

thanks for your reply...

regards,
dan.