No... If that's what the rule said it would work. Your rule says something
else. The group isn't sure what it says as vague generalities have been used
where details are required[1]. Pretend I'm an idiot and walk me step by
tedious step through the process used to set up this rule.

[1] Though generalities are no match for my amazing psychic powers.

  Chris Scharff    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.swinc.com
  Simpler-Webb, Inc.      Austin, TX         +1-512-322-0071
  "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
  "I think so Brain, but . . . if we give peas a chance,
  won't the lima beans feel left out?"