Hello,

One of my users switched from having .pst and Internet-only mode to Corporate
Workgroup mode, to utilize the new Exchange (2k) server.  The mailbox size limit
on the Server is 300MB.  She opened her .pst (in Outlook 2k) to move data from
it to her new mailbox.  Her .pst exceeded the limit by a hundred MBs. The
last folder she moved was very large, and during this move she exceeded the
mailbox size limit.   The move was unsuccessful, but now the data is neither in
the old .pst nor the Exchange mailbox Folder she was trying to move it to.  In
her "deleted Objects" Folder there is the Folder she tried to move, but it is
empty, and none of the Sub-folders are there. Is there any way to recover this
data? Where is the data?

I hope that I used the correct terminology, as I am not working with English
language clients or Server.

Thank you,
A. Wittstock
inubit AG