Second thought....Do you buy chance have deleted item rention time turned
on?  If so, with the dumpster always on reg hack you should be able to
recover at least mail for the amount of days you have retention time
set...!!!!

Where was the personal folder stored?  PC...?  Network share?  If share, was
it backed up?

How important is this info that is lost?  Is it worth $245..if so, you might
want to call PSS.  I don't think they'll charge if they can't help...

Have you looked at Slipstick.com...?

PST files blow, don't they...?

Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/technote/edrv3p1.asp

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01