I have a client running Netware 5.1 with 250 win2k client pc's and 125 apple
macs.  We are recommending management software and email.  I personally
advise against Novell at this moment and wish to push the exchange 2000 in
the NetWare network in addition to Intel LANDesk instead of Novell's manage
wise.

Has anyone had good success marrying exchange 2000 into a NetWare
environment or even experience with Intel's LANDesk?  Will exchange work at
a member on it's own 2000 platform or must there also be the 2000 domain
controller?  It appears Tivoli or open view did not support the Apple Mac's
but LANDesk did which is the reason for that choice.

Unfortunately, if the client wishes to remain a Novell shop, they will
probably opt for the second choice which is GroupWise and manage wise
running both on NetWare.

Ron