-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andy David
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 8:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Better Version

Sadly, in our situation, despite the fact that E2k is kid-tested (Me) and
mother-approved (My boss), we are not going to be moving to it anytime soon
simply because of the expected additional expenditures involved. They arent
spending any money now, plain and simple...I imagine there are many others
in the same boat as well.

Andy