From: Sander Van Butzelaar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2001 5:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Better Version

His question is on the same lines as: "GM vs.Toyota?". The question
means nothing, the only true answer he should be getting is "It depends
on his local situation." I agree there is merit in analyzing which of
the two Exchange systems suits one better, but only if you take all the
factors into account. Adriaan, apart from sending it 4 times, gives no
information. I know it is a dead horse, but isn't one supposed to do a
least a bit of homework before asking a question? The result of that
would be a qualified question, not a broad topic which can be
interpreted anyway you want. I see some answers have gone the "benefits
of win2k" route, some look at costs etc which could or could not be
relevant.

Has Adriaan put any thought into this? I don't think so, hence my
response (plus his previous questions to this forum also don't convince
me he makes any effort of solving his own questions) Good thing my old
Unix pal didn't see his post, he would just mail the guy - RTFM. (not
that that necessarily solves anything)

So, put in its proper context it is a good question, coming from Adriaan
like this, it is not.

Sander