Most of my users only use the bathroom a couple of times a day too, but I
consider bathrooms to be an important feature to have.  Our users make quite
a bit of use of Outlook functionality, actually.  E-mail may be the most
common use, but we also schedule all of our conference rooms and common
assets via Outlook, we do meeting invitations, use public folders, tasks
folders and a few even make use of the Journal.

With the Exchange back-end it's a powerful information tool -- one that I'm
not inclined to take away from my users just so I can try and teach them
Pegasus.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3