From: Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Ban Outlook

I'm wondering why everyone is so resistant to the notion of using a
different email client. I administer a network with only 500
workstations and I still have my hands full maintaining patches for
Win2k, Outlook2k, etc.... Considering the fact that very little of
Outlook's functionality is used on a day-to day basis by the average
user, what is the downside?
.rí½¶à³‘zrmyzrvi
.+-¦‹-Šxm¶ŸÿÃ,Â)Ür‰¿­ë(º·ýì\…öª†Ù€­Èb½ë!¶Úÿ0³
§‘Ê&þÈ­zÇš­È±æ«r¬¥:.žË›±Êâm隊[h•æ¯yì\…©àz[,Ã)är‰„ÅÈZž‹ŠËZvh§–+-iÙ¢žÌ2žG(