        From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Tue 12/18/2001 2:54 PM
        To: Exchange Discussions
        Subject: RE: OWA 5.5

        There's probably another users that has a similar alias like greene2 or
        something.  Just type greene in the To: field and do Alt+K.  You'll probably
        be prompted with a dialog that asks you which greene you want.   The only
        thing you can do is to either change the alias or have the user keep using
        his display name (or SMTP address).

        S.