Hello,

My setup is NT 4.0 SP6a, IIS 4.0 with latest hotfixes and Exchange 5.5 SP4

I need to here some opinions on hosting multiple web sites on the same IIS
4.0 box as OWA is installed.  I'm concerned with OWA being installed under
the default web site right along side of other web sites under the default
web site as well.  The server that I have OWA installed on started out to be
just for OWA but quickly is becoming the home for many other web sites that
need to be accessed from both internal and external connections.  I'm seeing
a problem that when any changes are made to the other web sites, owa becomes
inaccessible.  All of the other web sites are running with ties to Cold
Fusion Server 5.0 which is also installed on the OWA server.

Has anyone experienced any problems like this or am I a loner and what are
everyones views about hosting multiple web sites on the same machine as OWA
5.5?