Here are the ones I have used in the past.

Matt (1st post...Hi!)

Q269576,Q273615,Q281745

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce, Louis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: general OoO

I remember it was to do with the fact that Unicode(utf-8) was attaching
itself to messages sent via OWA on an E2k server. If you look at the top of
the mail in outlook, its says its in Plain text and UTF-8.

I found an article on it for someone and now i cannot find it again.

Sorry, I am about as much use as boobs on a boar today.

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce
Computer Support Analyst
Network Administrator