With how many machines does she connect to her mailbox?

2000 Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jesse Rink
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 7:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Old mail messages keep coming back

I have a user who is stating that sometimes old deleted mail reappears in
her inbox.  Sometimes messages that are months and months old.

She uses Outlook XP but I believe this happened prior to Outlook XP when
we were using Outlook 98.  The exchange 5.5 server is patched to SP6a and
Exchange SP4.

Any idea what could be causing this?  I haven't tried giving her a new
mailbox but I might resort to that.