Sorry for the late reply.

She only uses 1 machine.  Actually I doubt she's ever used a different
machine.  She's probably under the assumption she can only use the one in
front of her, hehe.

She doesn't have a .pst file, I already checked that.  But sure enough,
mail keeps coming back.  Am I just going to have to delete her mailbox and
start from scratch?