From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:58 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: NAV for Exchange 5.5

So your solution with "a few outbreaks" is better than NAV?  We use NAV and
have had none.  Not even close.  I just watch the stuff get ditched
into the quarantine.    Sounds like I'm eating well-prepared ground beef
and you're eating wormy prime rib.

I've never had a crashed server, never had a blue screen, etc.  So far, you
make a good case for moving off of your preferred solution.