ScanMail and Groupshield get my votes.

We are actually trying to get one of our customers off of NAV 2.1 Build 56
(too old to be effective).  One of the major drawbacks with this version is
that in order to block a file of extension type .xxx you actually have to go
into the registry and put an entry there.  Talk about antiquated.  I don't
know how their current version is, but I would check that out to make sure
you are not getting it.  A major pain in the ...

Cheers.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging