From: Paul J. Caritj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 2:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: New year, no contract

You're an ass.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Slinger, Gary
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 4:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Well here's a thought genius - try using a jobsearch site, like, oh I don't
know, how about www.jobsearch.co.uk?  Rather than spamming this list with
your pathetic little almost-resume?  Particularly as this list knows what a
jerk you made of yourself with ORB UK.  Complete arrogance and ineptitude in
your behaviour regarding UCE, and yet here you are now spamming several
thousand computer professionals.

Alternatively, please practice "Would you like fries with that?", as that is
probably the best place for you to end up. [1]

Gary

[1] And for added giggle value folks, the listed rate of 35 thousand euros,
well that's around 21 thousand pounds sterling, or 31 thousand US dollars.
Pretty much what you could get as a starting manager at some corporate
fast-food joint...