-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mitchell Mike
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 1:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Moving mailboxes

No we are not using exmerge?  What is that and how will that help us?
Does the server has to be down to run exmerge?  Where do I find that
utility documented? In the beginning someone built multiple containers
under the receipts container.  Now when we try disaster recovery we
cannot successfully complete that task..  We are trying to move all
mailboxes in one container.

Thanks for your help.