The mailbox wont show up in the ESM until the user opens their mailbox for
the first time or an email is sent to that user.

-----Original Message-----
From: RACHEL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 1:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: mailbox not creating

I am trying to build my first Win2k Exch2000 server.
I have win2k set up as a backup domain controller.
When I create a user it goes though the part where it creates the exchange
mailbox, but when I go to Exchange system manager and look there are no
mailboxes.
When I go to properties for the user, it does not show the email address.
I will continue searching the faq.
If anyone knows a releavant article # I would appreciate it.

thank you

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.