I think it really depends on the organization in question. Certainly if I
were Sprint or BT I wouldn't have Exchange on a DC, but for other
organizations it might be appropriate. Certainly if I had my druthers, I'd
not have my FSMO roles handled by the same server...

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer