When I first deployed E2K on a single 2000 server for a customer, I told
them that this is not the best way but they had no budget for any additional
servers. Since then they decided to have OWA as their primary client and
install Verisn SSL all on the same box which also obviously is running as a
DC. There about 1000 + users and 3/4 will be using OWA. Current server HP
LPRII with PIII 1ghz, 512MB and a 18GB Raid 5. I am worried about
performance. Talked them into purchasing at least one another box to off
load services. My intention was to make the new server a DC controller and
demote the current E2K to a member server. Also move OWA and SSL on to the
other box. If so then I would need Enterprise version to enable Front/Back
end then?   Also they may throw in another 512MB and another processor to
the original server. Any comments appreciated.