Their current system is Eudora (2.) something. The toughest part was getting
all the user/group info over. There is no direct migration method. Had to
use an import tool from Tools4ever.com to import passwords along with all
other info. Worked like a charm. Neat tool. Could have used resource kit
utilities but the tool was the only one I could find 2 months ago that would
allow import of passwords into 2K.

Well it's time to go. Have a Happy New Year all.