I never talk about the Special Boat Service either

Sean McGilligan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: December 31 2001 1:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: mailbox not creating

I never talk about SBS.

Ed Crowley
Compaq Computer

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of McGilligan,
Sean
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 9:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Ed,

I would agree with you in principle.
But the argument doesn't stand when you talk about a product like Small
Business Server.
They are catering for a market that doesn't accept buy hardware is
cheap, philosophy. The people in the lower tier obviously want the toys
but cannot afford the infrastructure and we have seen the results and to
be honest; some work and some don't!. Few thoughts and its back to the
horses for courses scenario.

Sean McGilligan