From: Mike Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 7:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Greetings All

Hello,

I just joined this list, but I belonged the ASP list for
several years now, on the Swynk website.

Since this Listserver is named "Exchange" - that tells me that
I can ask questions about ALL versions of Exchange?  Is that
true, or are there any specific Listservers for Exchange 2K?

Thanks in advance,

Mike