From: Mike Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 3:51 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Greetings All

Hello,

I just joined this list, but I belonged the ASP list for
several years now, on the Swynk website.

Since this Listserver is named "Exchange" - that tells me that
I can ask questions about ALL versions of Exchange?  Is that
true, or are there any specific Listservers for Exchange 2K?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender. The
views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of
Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony UK.
(04)