You can ask about any version here, but there is also a dedicated E2K
mailing list. You can find the FAQ, as well as subscribe instructions at
http://www.exchange-mail.org/faq.html.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 7:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Greetings All

Hello,

I just joined this list, but I belonged the ASP list for several years now,
on the Swynk website.

Since this Listserver is named "Exchange" - that tells me that I can ask
questions about ALL versions of Exchange?  Is that true, or are there any
specific Listservers for Exchange 2K?

Thanks in advance,

Mike