Or even perhaps Antigen...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 12:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Another CA Problem

I don't get it, and I'm hoping someone would fill me in, why would anyone
use anything other than ScanMail on their Exchange systems?  ScanMail has
been nothing but a lifesaver for me and my company.   Is there something out
there that's even better than that product? I know this isn't the response
you wanted to hear but I would toss that CA software right in the garbage
and go out and purchase TrendMicro ScanMail.

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering