Marketing + moron managers = CA products.

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE, CKST

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bowles, John L.
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 9:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Another CA Problem

I don't get it, and I'm hoping someone would fill me in, why would
anyone use anything other than ScanMail on their Exchange systems?
ScanMail has
been nothing but a lifesaver for me and my company.   Is there something
out
there that's even better than that product? I know this isn't the
response you wanted to hear but I would toss that CA software right in
the garbage and go out and purchase TrendMicro ScanMail.

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering