Thanks, David.  Grinningshark will almost certainly solve our problem.  What
a great product.

Serdar, I didn't know that.  Thanks.  Unfortunately, O2K2 is not on the
horizon for us.  As for your Exch question, yes it's worthwhile.  We can
move all the attachments to low-cost storage (our SAN has a bunch of cheap
4x73GB disk arrays for file shares versus faster 4x18GB arrays for
Exchange).  Also, by getting the attachments out of the way we're improving
Exchange's performance.  The nightly database cleanup already takes about
eight hours.  Plus, we expect that the assistant will be able to delete at
least 40% of the attachments she finds, since a lot of them are simply
revisions of earlier attachments that the manager won't care about.