You're welcome Hill.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 4:44 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: suppressing R e a d r e c e i p t s

Thanks, David.  Grinningshark will almost certainly solve our problem.  What
a great product.

Serdar, I didn't know that.  Thanks.  Unfortunately, O2K2 is not on the
horizon for us.  As for your Exch question, yes it's worthwhile.  We can
move all the attachments to low-cost storage (our SAN has a bunch of cheap
4x73GB disk arrays for file shares versus faster 4x18GB arrays for
Exchange).  Also, by getting the attachments out of the way we're improving
Exchange's performance.  The nightly database cleanup already takes about
eight hours.  Plus, we expect that the assistant will be able to delete at
least 40% of the attachments she finds, since a lot of them are simply
revisions of earlier attachments that the manager won't care about.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.