Your A+ teacher probably doesn't know, never having seen it in the book.

However, had he ever, ever, even ONCE opened any product with a CRT made in the last
30 years, he would have seen the "Warning: Stuff in here will KILL you." label - it's
tough to miss.

And yeah, there are user serviceable parts in there; depending on the user.  But if
you've been able to fool him into asking you for technical advice, I would probably
suggest he put those child safety plugs in his household electrical recepticals.