-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Benjamin Winzenz
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Keep mail in server

Can you rephrase what you are wanting to do?  You don't keep a "copy" of a
mailbox on the server.  It's either there, or it isn't.  However, you can
set up clients to use "offline" folders, which will download a "copy" of the
contents of their mailbox, or whatever you specify, to a local folder.  But
as others will probably say, we need more information.  Speak up, man!  Say
exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Specifics.  The more the merrier.

Ben Winzenz, MCSE
Network/Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems