From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 3:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Keep mail in server

Yes, I know that, Mr. Spellchuk.  I'm suggesting to Ben that if James IS
using
PSTs, you CAN "keep a copy" of the mailbox on the server.

-- Drew
********************************
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
"In Germany, the Nazis came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up
because I
wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up
because
I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak
up
because I wasn't a trade unionist.  Then they came for the Catholics, and I
didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.  Then they came for me, and by
that
time there was no one left to speak for me."  Martin Niemoller