Sorry! I'll describe my guestion in detail.

  The requests of my company are..
   1.We do not allow client users to download their emails and also keep
all mails in the server.The users even have no right to delete their own
mails.
   2.Or,users can download their mails,as company must also have the
copies of them.

     I tried to stop the POP3 instead of using OWA,but users still can
delete the mails from their exchange mailboxes.
     Althought stopped the POP3 cause some problems,they can't receieve
their mails of other private mail system.