Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom Meunier
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 8:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: fix monitor

Your A+ teacher probably doesn't know, never having seen it in the book.

However, had he ever, ever, even ONCE opened any product with a CRT made in
the last 30 years, he would have seen the "Warning: Stuff in here will KILL
you." label - it's tough to miss.

And yeah, there are user serviceable parts in there; depending on the user.
But if you've been able to fool him into asking you for technical advice, I
would probably suggest he put those child safety plugs in his household
electrical recepticals.