Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tim Tullis
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 6:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: fix monitor

IN the movie The Matrix the crew was discussing what was real and what was
not the comment was made about other foods tasting like chicken and it was
mentioned what did chicken taste like and what were we basing that concept
on..

OK enough of the philisopical discussions off to earn my living by changing
user passwords without their knowledge ala BOFH....