nothing wrong with that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Moir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 8:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Some Problem Someplace, I think

Oui but I am old fashioned.

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.