Must be that what he is wearing has affected his brain as well...
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          "Barry Patterson"        |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          01/04/2002 09:31 AM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |

  |      To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                     |
  |      cc:
                                                     |
  |      Subject:     RE: Some Problem Someplace, I think

Did you think it was too quiet in here this morning? :)