Here is the header from one of the messages that the recipient received that
I did not send...

To: 'Randy Thomas' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Michel, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Guess What
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:28:00 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1947B.FE13D2FF

From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 12:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: A particular email is repeatedly being sent

And the Exchange server is the IP address that is resending the message, not
some intermediary system?

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at 954-764-6660 and delete this message. Please note
that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a
prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any
attachments may not have been produced by Ruden, McClosky, Smith, Schuster,
& Russell, P.A.